Saturday September 10th, 2011 – Manor Farm, Upton Cheyney
We recently reviewed a few of the sauces on offer from The Upton Cheyney Chilli Company and now you get to try them all out.
“This will be our third festival, and with the experience gained from the previous events we are hoping to put on a event that will be even better than before!”
The one day festival held in September will offer fun for all the family. Here is a taster of what you can expect this year…
- Chilli tasting sessions with Matt Simpson.
- A talk from chilli expert Michael Michaud of Dorset Naga fame.
- A tour of the chilli farm.
- Market stalls
- Bouncy castle, slide and pony rides for the kids.
- Meet the farmyard animals
- Play traditional games
- Watch the entertainment & listen to the live bands
- Get cidered up at the bar.
- Enjoy a cup of tea and slice of cake from the incredible farm shop cafe.
- Test your bravery at the chilli eating contest.
All this and the tickets are only £6 for adults and £3 for children. If you want to skip the evenings entertainment then daytime entry is only £1 for adults and children go free.
The daytime event is Midday-5pm and the evening entertainment is between 7pm and 11pm.