Eat Drink Bristol Fashion has returned to Queen Square and is bigger and better than last year. They have added extra tipis and have managed to create a huge space comprising of a section for 102 cookery school, a fine dining restaurant and a tapas and champagne bar / cafe space.
Whilst the extra space has been added they have cleverly retained an intimate environment and are catering for everyone by having both the fine dining and cafe areas. A number of the fine dining guest restaurants are still available to book but we recommend you are quick.
For casual diners, the Tapas Cafe Bar will be open 10am to 12 midnight (1am on weekends) offering a slightly less formal menu. The Cafe Bar has free entry and no reservation policy!
Once again Eat Drink Bristol Fashion will be serving their take on a “modern British tapas”. The menu has been created by Josh Eggleton, owner of the Pony & Trap, and will serve a range of deliciously British dishes… with a twist! Tapas will be served throughout the day, giving you the ideal opportunity to enjoy the festival atmosphere for either lunch or dinner.
The bar is fully licensed – so if you fancy a quiet afternoon drink or a night out with friends then this is the perfect destination. On a sunny day the tipis have panoramic views of the square as we lift the sides to create an awning.
- Pig Twigs £2.50
- Sausage Rolls £2.50
- Chips & Chip Shop Curry Sauce £3.00
- Pea & Ham Hock Soup £2.50
- Butcombe & English Truffle Rarebit £2.50
- House Coleslaw £2.50
- Smoked Cod Roe, Sourdough £3.00
- Smoked Sticky Ribs £3.50
- Spelt Beetroot Risotto £3.50
- Heritage Tomato, Homewood Cheese, Baby Basil Salad £4.50
- The Story Beef Slider (mini burger) £4.50
- Grilled Asparagus & Roast Garlic Lemon Mayo £5.00
- The Story Organic Beef & Salt Beef Slider
- Castellano Charcuterie Board £5.00
- Castellano Chorizo & White Bean Stew £4.50
- Breaded Fish & Tartare Sauce £3.50
- Cheese Board £5.00 Montgomery Cheddar, Stichelton Cheese, Tunworth Soft
- Scallop Pops (wrapped in smoked bacon) £7.00